Flatiron Building Company has a proven history of outstanding performance. Our management team personally provides start to finish continuity for each project which results in stability and success to our projects.
Our managers emphasize the necessity of teamwork which includes a partnering with the project owner, architect, engineers, and subcontractors working together toward the same end goal – a successful project.
Flatiron Building Company emphasizes timely and open lines of communication. We are motivated and focused on our client’s interests and goals. This approach ensures Flatiron Building Company delivers an exceptional working experience from the start of the construction project to closeout.
We get the project done right and on time.
“From my experience, I found Flatiron Building Company to be dependable, detail-oriented and dedicated to getting the project done right and on time. I appreciate Flatiron’s attitude that the contractor is a team member and not just the crew that gets a project built.”
—Dave Franke, AIA; Principal
Agoos Lovera Architects
Flatiron is pleased to offer preconstruction services with or without a construction commitment.
- Project budgeting & competitive bid estimating
- Project feasibility & constructability review
- Evaluate construction logistics & prepare preliminary project schedule
- Schematic design, design development, & construction documentation pricing iterations
- Value management
- Guaranteed maximum price proposals
- Assemble bid packages & analyze subcontractor and vendor proposals
- Subcontractor & vendor contract negotiations
Flatiron has the experiences and resources to meet the project requirements.
- Critical project scheduling
- Detailed review of shop drawing / submittals
- MBE and LEED Administration
- Construction Waste Management
- Cost Management for the project
- Job Safety Program
- OSHA Accredited Site Supervision
- Communication with Neighbors
- IDQ and ICRA Management
- Coordination of Regulatory Agency Reviews
- Oversight of Production, Owner / Architect and Site meetings
- Superintendent responsibilities include: maintain day-to-day operation and project oversight, quality control, detailed coordination of the project, manage subcontractors, update the 10 day look ahead schedule
- Manage Supply Chain – Project Specific